With over 15,000 attendees from 50 countries and all 50 states, OCALICONLINE 2022 will bring together a wide cross-section of parents, service providers, policymakers, and educators.
OCALI is offering a limited number of marketing partnership investment opportunities to mission-aligned organizations for OCALICONLINE 2022, providing space for no more than 7 total partners. Partners will be accepted at OCALI’s sole discretion.
A single marketing partnership investment includes the following items, but can be customized to meet the needs of individual partners:
- Dedicated session – This is your opportunity to have direct conversations with participating attendees. Share information on your business, demo products, or provide educational content. Session length can be adapted to fit your needs – whether 45- or 60-minutes. Your session will be hosted live and will be included in on-demand recordings for additional viewing by attendees.
- 30-second commercial - Showcase your organization on the OCALI Channel, OCALICONLINE's official streaming channel that runs throughout the conference and continuously streams an assortment of entertaining and educational content. Production of commercial is responsibility of marketing partner.
- Promotional email banner - Attendees receive regular issues of Backstage Pass, the official conference newsletter, featuring news and announcements related to the event. A promotional email banner with a link to your business will be featured in one issue. Design and production of banner is responsibility of partner.
- Social media inclusion - OCALI will post and tag content related to partner across OCALI's social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the OCALICON Facebook Group.
- Digital swag bag - Have a promotion, coupon, or discount you want to offer attendees? We have created a digital swag bag for registered attendees, featuring links to OCALI's resources, but will also include participating partners' materials.
- Logo and website link - OCALI will host a marketing partner landing page, listing all participating partners, their logos, a brief company or organization description, and a link to your business website.
- Additional customized promotional items as requested and as agreed upon by OCALI and partner.
Total investment: $14,500
Contact Courtney either via email or phone (614) 410-0954 to discuss interest.