A distinguished list of the world's leading researchers, practitioners and people with disabilties have graced the stage of OCALICON. From Temple Grandin to Zach Anner to Ami Klin, our keynotes have encouraged, informed, and instructed our audiences, reminding us all to inspire change and promote access for people with disabilities.
- Erik Carter, "Flourishing Together: The Road to Belonging and Why it Matters
- Kelly Mahler and Chloe Rothschild, "Interoception, the 8th Sense: The Science of How We Each Uniquely Feel"
- Sheri Wells-Jensen, "Disability and Outer Space: A Necessary Partnership"
- Charles Barrett, "It's Always About the Children: Educators Bringing Their Whole Selves to the Profession"
- Haben Girma, Temple Grandin, Judy Heumann: "Grace and Grit: A Conversation"
- Judy Heumann: "A Conversation with Judy Heumann"
- Sady Paulson and Mark Coppin: "Reaching All Learners and the Power of a Dream"
- Erik Carter: "From Barriers to Belonging: Creating Inclusive Communities for Everyone"
- Temple Grandin: "The World Needs All Kinds of Minds"
- Bill East: "We Ain’t Done Yet, But We’re Working on It!"
- Christopher Gillberg: "Autism and ESSENCE: Early Symptomatic Syndromes Eliciting Neurodevelopmental Clinical Examinations"
- Patrick Henry Hughes: "I Am Potential: Overcoming Obstacles, Breaking Barriers, and Being and Doing More Than You Think You Can"
- Peter Vermuelen: "Autism and Happiness: Mission (Im)Possible?"
- Zach Anner: "When Life Gives You A Wheelchair, Make Lemonade"
- Kathleen Quill: "Educating Individuals With Autism: Where Are We Now?"
- Dani Bowman: "Believe It: The Dani Bowman Story"
- Ami Klin: "Autism Spectrum Disorders: From Early Identification to Life Success"
- Paula Kluth: "Burning the Chair, Encouraging Chaos, and Eight Other Ways to Differentiate Instruction"
- Tamara Morgan & Alex Truesdell: "The Power of Good Ideas, Collaboration, and Custom-Made Adaptive Devices"
- Larry Bissonnette & Tracey Thresher: "The Life of a Movie Star Never Gets Old"
- Dan Habib: "Including Samuel"
- Judy Endow: "Embracing Life Autistically"
- David Koppenhaver: "I Cannot Read Mississippi with My Eyes Shut Tight: ABCs for Students with ASD"
- Joe Steffy: "Poppin’ Joe’s Kettle Korn: A Story of Success"
- Ann Turnbull: "Transitioning to Enviable Lives for Adults With Autism"
- Temple Grandin: "Stressing Employment Outcomes During the School Years"
- Paula Kluth: "We Thought You’d Never Ask: Listening to the Voices of People with Autism"
- Ed Trevathan: "The Challenge of Autism and Developing Brain Disorders"
- Peter Gerhardt: "Bridges to Adulthood: Targeting Competence as a Transition Outcome"
- Cathy Pratt
- Kathleen Quill