“This was my first time attending OCALICON. It was a fabulous experience. As a related service provider who typically attends professional-specific conferences, this was refreshing to see various aspects and perspectives (other professionals, parents, persons and disabilities).”
Proposals are subject to an open review which means reviewers take into account the role, experience, and perspective of ALL presenter candidates associated with the proposal. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that proposals include ALL co-presenters prior to the proposal deadline so the review committee can best understand who will present or facilitate session content. Please make note of the presenter minimums and maximums per session type.
Please note: Only co-presenters who will be present at OCALICON should be included on your proposal. You might have several people who have authored or contributed to a project or study, but only those who will be attending OCALICON in person and actively contributing to the onsite presentation should be listed here.
All co-presenters must individually create or update an OCALI Pass account and upload his/her short bio and resume/CV. These steps must be completed before a co-presenter can be added to a session.
1. After submitting a proposal, the primary presenter will receive an email message containing a Proposal ID number and directions for adding a co-presenter(s).
2. The primary presenter shares the session title and Proposal ID number with all co-presenters.
3. Co-presenters then log into their OCALI Pass account, and if their bios and CV/resumes are current, they are able to select "Add Yourself to a Proposal."
4. Co-presenters enter Proposal ID number and submit.
5. Upon successful completion, a confirmation email is sent to both the primary and co-presenter.
Note: Co-presenters MUST BE ADDED BEFORE the proposal deadline of Tuesday, March 31, 2020 (deadline extended from March 25).