Proposals are subject to an open review which means reviewers take into account the role, experience, and perspective of ALL presenter candidates associated with the proposal. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that proposals include ALL co-presenters prior to the proposal deadline so the review committee can best understand who will present or facilitate session content. Please make note of the presenter minimums and maximums per session type.
Only co-presenters who will actually present at OCALICON should be included on your proposal. You might have several people who have authored or contributed to a project or study, but only those who will be actively presenting at OCALICON should be listed here.
All co-presenters must individually create or update an OCALI Pass account and upload his/her short bio and resume/CV. The credential steps must be completed before a co-presenter can be added to a session.
1. After submitting a proposal, the primary presenter will receive an email message containing a Proposal ID number and directions for adding a co-presenter(s).
2. The primary presenter shares the session title and Proposal ID number with all co-presenters.
3. Co-presenters then log into their OCALI Pass account. Once their bios and CV/resumes are uploaded/approved, they are able to select "Add Yourself to a Proposal."
4. Co-presenters enter Proposal ID number and submit.
5. Upon successful completion, a confirmation email is sent to both the primary and co-presenter.
Co-presenters SHOULD BE ADDED BEFORE the proposal deadline of March 31, 2023.