Sample social media content
- Be part of the community! Don’t miss the nation’s premier autism and disabilities conference. Nov. 20-22. #OCALICON2019 #InspiringChange #PromotingAccess
There’s a place for you here! Join the community at the nation’s premier autism and disabilities conference! Nov. 20-22 #OCALICON2019 #InspiringChange #PromotingAccess
Featuring 200+ sessions, 80+ exhibitors, and 3,000+ of your peers and colleagues – don’t miss the nation’s premier autism and disabilities conference! Nov. 20-22 #OCALICON2019
Interact with the latest research, products, services, and solutions – and the developers, ambassadors, and change agents who make them happen. The #OCALICON2019 Exhibit Hall is FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC from 3pm - 5pm Wednesday, Nov. 22. #InspiringChange #PromotingAccess
Don’t miss the Inclusive Education Leadership Institute at #OCALICON2019! A forum for education leaders to work together to support and address the needs of the whole child. Nov. 19-22. #InclusiveLeadership
- Good leaders ask good questions. Ask yours at the 2019 Inclusive Education Leadership Institute at #OCALICON2019. A forum for education leaders to work together to support and address the needs of the whole child. Nov. 19-22. #InclusiveLeadership
Sample newsletter article
OCALICON, hosted by OCALI, is the nation’s premier autism and disabilities conference where thousands of people from around the globe come together to learn, network, and share research, best practices, and resources to support the life-long needs of individuals with disabilities, including autism spectrum disorder, sensory and low-incidence disabilities. OCALI is excited to continue its ongoing partnership with the Ohio Department of Education’s Office for Exceptional Children by integrating the 2019 Inclusive Education Leadership Institute with OCALICON. From state and national leaders, to educators, service providers, policy makers, families, and self-advocates, this event has something to offer everyone. Learn more about keynote presenters, breakout sessions, and how to register at www.ocalicon.org. Follow event updates on Twitter using #OCALICON2019.
Want a simple one-page flyer to hand out to colleagues, co-workers, parents or clients? Download and print this handy flyer, or simply share the link via email or across social media platforms. It contains all the essentials details, including a link to the conference website.
Download one-page flyer (PDF)
Download our logo and include it in your email signature. Please follow these guidelines when using OCALI logos:
- Keep the logo to its original proportions, shape, orientation, and color.
- Do not distort, stretch, rotate, or change the color of the logo.
- Make sure the logo has adequate contrast with its background. Use the white version of the logo when placed on a dark background.
- Give the logo adequate room on all sides. Do not have the logo overlap other graphics.