Ashland University Graduate Credit
OCALICON 2016 participants earn:
1) One (1) graduate credit hour for participating in conference sessions during the conference on November 16-18, 2016 and completing the accompanying assignment. Additional tuition fees apply.
To obtain Ashland University graduate credit, conference participants must:
1. Obtain a CEU participation form and document their contact hours during the conference and/or preconference by following the directions provided on the form.
2. Register for course (6145 N4) and submit payment to an Ashland University representative on-site at OCALICON 2016.
An Ashland University representative will be available:
7:30 am- 10:00 am | Wednesday, November 16
11:00 am – 1:30 pm |Thursday, November 17
3. Submit their CEU Participation form to course instructor Sheila Smith (information provided below) along with a completed assignment no later than Friday, December 2, 2016.
Registration Fee: 1 credit hour: $225.00.
Further details are available on the Ashland University flier available at the CEU/graduate credit counter at OCALICON 2016.
The instructor for the course is:
Sheila M. Smith, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, OCALI
The required assignment is:
1. Submit a copy of the CEU participation form showing participation via fax or PDF scanned copy via email to Dr. Smith no later than Friday, December 2, 2016, to obtain course credit.
2. Write and submit a 3- to 5-page reflection paper on the sessions attended at OCALICON 2016. The paper must be typed in 12-pt font, with 1-inch margins, and double-spaced. Participants should summarize the content in the sessions and reflect on the relevance to their position and how practice might be improved or changed based on the information learned at OCALICON. Please fax or email the paper to Dr. Smith no later than Friday, December 2, 2016, to obtain course credit.
If you have questions, please contact Sheila Smith (ph: 614.410.0338 | fax: 614.262.1070).