Add a Co-Presenter
To Add a Co-Presenter
Note: Proposals are subject to an open review which means reviewers take into account the role, experience, and perspective of presenters associated with the proposal. Therefore, it is in your best interest to submit a proposal that includes ALL of your co-presenters so that the review committee can best understand who will present or facilitate the content.
1. The primary presenter logs in to OCALI Pass account and submits a proposal.
2. After submitting a proposal, the primary presenter will receive an email message containing a Proposal ID number and directions for adding a co-presenter(s).
3. The primary presenter shares the session title and Proposal ID number with all co-presenters. Note: Poster, and facilitated discussion sessions can have a maximum of 2 presenters. Lecture, hands-on interactive and Learning Lab sessions may have a maximum of 3 presenters. Panel sessions must have 4 presenters.
4. Co-presenters individually create or log in to OCALI Pass account, and add/update their bio and curriculum vita/resume.
5. After updating credentials, co-presenter selects "View the Call for Proposals options."
6. Next, co-presenter selects "Add Yourself to a Proposal."
7. Co-presenter adds Proposal ID number.
8. Upon successful completion, a confirmation email is sent to both the primary and co-presenter.
Note: Co-presenters must be added before the proposal deadline of Thursday, March 31, 2016.