Add a Co-Presenter
Proposals are subject to an open review which means reviewers take into account the role, experience, and perspective of ALL presenters associated with the proposal. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that proposals include ALL co-presenters so the review committee can best understand who will present or facilitate the content.
Reminder: Poster sessions may have 1-2 presenters. Lecture, hands-on interactive, and learning lab sessions may have 1-3 presenters. Facilitated discussion session may have 2-3 presenters. Panel sessions must have 4 presenters.
How To Add a Co-Presenter
1. The primary presenter logs in to OCALI Pass account and submits a proposal.
2. After submitting a proposal, the primary presenter will receive an email message containing a Proposal ID number and directions for adding a co-presenter(s).
3. The primary presenter shares the session title and Proposal ID number with all co-presenters.
4. Co-presenters individually create or log in to OCALI Pass account, and add/update their bio and curriculum vita/resume.
5. After updating credentials, co-presenter selects "Add Yourself to a Proposal."
6. Co-presenter enters Proposal ID number.
7. Upon successful completion, a confirmation email is sent to both the primary and co-presenter.
Note: Co-presenters MUST BE ADDED BEFORE the proposal deadline of Monday, March 20, 2017.